MAKE YOUR FIRST QUILT today!
Grab this easy, best-selling guide for new quilters and start quilting with three fun quilt patterns, plus complete step-by-step instructions on how to make a quilt. Best-selling author Felicity Walker takes you step by step through everything you need to know to make your first quilt. Choose one of three simple but beautiful quilt patterns and just follow along. Amaze your friends and family members with your beautiful new creations. Find out why Quilts for Beginners has 58 five-star reviews on Amazon.
Everything you need to know about making your first quilts
Quilts for Beginners is the perfect guide to getting started with quilting. Here’s what’s inside:
- Overview of the tools and supplies you need
- Choosing batting, fabrics and colors
- Cutting your fabric
- Piecing, especially sewing that all-important 1/4″ quilter’s seam
- Layering and basting your quilt
- Machine or hand quilting
- Binding the quilt
But that’s not all! The book also includes complete patterns and step-by-step tutorials for making three easy but beautiful quilts:
- A quilt-as-you-go table runner you can make in just a few hours — so easy to make that you will want to make one for every season or special occasion.
- A beautiful but simple Rail Fence lap quilt.
- A Double-Four-Patch baby quilt that makes you look like a quilting expert, but is really easy to make.
Three Fun and Easy Quilt Patterns and Tutorials
Click on any of the photos to see a slide show.